Here at WSBPS we can help you to face and overcome challenges through providing practical, social and emotional support. Our services include:
- Financial Support - We can give you direction, information and advice regarding benefits available to you.
- Daily Living - Through our Ashville Lodge Resource Centre we can demonstrate a wide range of low vision equipment to help maintain your independence.
- Training - We can help you to use low vision equipment, information technology and open up more opportunities for learning new skills. For help with mobility, shopping and getting around we can signpost you to services that can assist you.
- Advocacy Support - Our Advocacy Officer can provide you with support and representation with issues of difficulties you may be facing.
- Children, Young People and Families - We provide services and activities suitable for all family members.
- Social Support Groups - Make new friends through our social and creative activity groups. These groups provide opportunities to talk to people who have faced difficulties and found ways to overcome them.
- Listening Ear - If you just want a chat with someone who knows what you’re going through, a regular call from one of our volunteers can put you at ease and offer reassurance that you are not alone, and there are people who can help.
Whatever your needs are, we can offer as much or as little support as you require to enable you to regain your confidence and maintain your independence.